How to: fix intercam timing.

You may be worrying unnecessarily.  First things first; check the timing.
BTW, if you do all the work on your car, you may consider yourself a
mechanic.
:)

Larry

> OK guys, as recommended by many, I'm going to check my cam to cam timing
whenever I get the needed replacement gaskets.  If the timing between them
is off, how do I go about fixing it?  Does the chain somehow unsnap?  Or do
I have to remove the camshaft bearing caps/distributor/timing belt and
actually remove the whole assembly?  I'm not a mechanic, but I do all the
work on my car myself, so any detailed explanations would be appreciated.
Thanks again.