16v ISV diag. questions

if you *know* it isn't stuck, then it's doing it's job. turn the ignition
on, take off the hose going to the front of it, and make sure it's actually
moving. just because it buzzes/gets the right voltage doesn't mean it isn't
stuck, btw.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...