Getting the nut off the hub

Maybe it is a Jetta thing, but I had a hell of a time getting it off my
sisters '86 Jetta.  Done a ton of Sciroccos and they are not to bad.

Ended up taking the Johnson bar and slipping about a 4 foot steal pipe over
the end of it and literally standing on the pipe and jumping to crack the
nut.  Just make sure the car is not going to move on you :)

Cory