Weird Idle problem.

Hey --
         Looks like a couple other guys got to you first -- with lots of
good advice, too.

         While it can be your idle switch not working properly, I'd clean
out your idle stabilizer first.  The reason that it's fine when you drop
from over 2000rpm is because it has longer to react to the dropping
revs.  Mine did the same exact thing -- it was annoying beyond belief.

         Take out your idle stabilizer and clean it out with carb cleaner
-- chances are it'll be nasty in there.  Put it back together, and while
you're there, clean off the airflow plate -- and make sure your idle switch
is making proper contact.  If not, it's easy to move, just get a
screwdriver that will fit back there and move it.

HTH!
Jason