euro lights + protectors + heat = cracked euro lights

--=====================_-909449296==_.ALT

or http://www.hids4less.com/index2.htm

-RGK

At 01:09 AM 9/20/02 -0400, you wrote:
><http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/higlowbeamhi.html>http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/higlowbeamhi.html
>Al

--=====================_-909449296==_.ALT

or
At 01:09 AM 9/20/02 -0400, you wrote:<br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:robw_z@yahoo.com";>Robbie Cotner</a>
<dd>To:</b>
<dd>Sent:</b> Friday, September 20, 2002 12:53 AM

<dd>HID Is the ticket, as tobias how he knows, lol. Also, does anyone know what
<dd>the actual light output is of a cold cathode light? They use the hell out
<dd>of them for computer case mods and they seem really bright. I don't think
<dd>they take much power but I don't know what kind of usable light they
<dd>produce. I'm not thinking of using them for head lights, but more for

<dd>William
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From:
<dd>To: &quot;T. Reed&quot;
<dd>Cc: &quot;Benjamin Harder&quot; ;
<dd>Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:57 PM

<dd>&gt; &gt; I'm still waiting for science to develop a high power
<dd>&gt; and high efficiency
<dd>&gt; &gt; light bulb that would run cold yet have ample output
<dd>&gt; for headlight