WTB: Driver's seat

Anybody have a Black leather drivers seat that is in good condition for
sale?  And close to Olympia/Seattle?  Mine has a little metal thing sticking
out and all the stitching is coming undone.  I was planning on taking it out
and taking the leather off to put the metal hook back where it belongs but
the stitching is pretty irreparable due to how hard the leather has gotten
so I'll probably only be able to repair the seat so it doesn't poke me no
more.  Any ideas on how much an upholstry shop would charge for new leather?