(group buy) 16v/G60 keys reminder

Yes, the keys will fit an 8v. Only reason my 85 is a 16v is cause=
 of the engine, not the locks :)

Joshua

Two things,

First does anyone know the answer to this.  Do the 8v keys have=
 the same AH and HV styles, or other ones not compatible with the=
 16v key? I'm not sure.

> Is there any reason that these keys would not work on a >8v?

Second, If anyone would like to get a 16v/G60 key but needs more=
 time than this coming Monday to pay (friday is payday :), let me=
 know.  I will order you a key and you can pay me for it whenever=
 you can.  I feel that I can trust the people on this list.  The=
 only reason I was asking for payment up front was so that Dirk=
 doesn't get shorted and end up paying for more keys that he gets=
 payer for.

Thanks!

Doug C.
'88 16v