a moment for my poor Rocco

Quoting Bill Collins <photo@intrex.net>:

> I like the setup the PO of my Vanagon installed.  There's a switch,
> hidden in plain sight, that kills the ignition and fuel pump, but not
> the starter.  With the switch off, it will crank and crank but not
> start.

LOL.  That statment reminded me of
<http://minievil.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html>

9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If
it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not
Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of
bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch
will not clearly be labelled as such.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY       93 Passat GLX,     84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |