a moment for my poor Rocco

Sorry to hear about your loss Vince.  Sounds like it was a
very nice car.

However, you hit the nail on the head.  Every Scirocco is
different, with their own charachter and soul.

Treasure your 'roc(s).

<major snippage>

--- Vince Royer <vince@performancecarstereo.com> wrote:

> My point is, if your white Persian cat dies, and you buy
> another white
> Persian cat, it's no replacement. You'll never own the
> same cat again.  Same
> goes for Scirocco's.  Every one of them seems to have a
> distinct personality
> that is undeniable to any of us.  No matter the motor,
> the color, the
> options, the mods, the mileage, the condition, no matter
> what, love and
> cherish your Scirocco because there is no other in the
> world that is the
> exact same.  Love it like your child and protect it at
> all costs.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams