a moment for my poor Rocco

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: <vince@performancecarstereo.com>; "Scirocco List"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: a moment for my poor Rocco

> Sorry to hear about your loss Vince.  Sounds like it was a
> very nice car.
>
> However, you hit the nail on the head.  Every Scirocco is
> different, with their own charachter and soul.
>
> Treasure your 'roc(s).

No matter how whipped or how clean. If they're whipped, clean 'em up. If
they can't be repaired, mourn. But don't give up on 'em, period.

No, no two are the same, and one may miss their 'Roc badly if it's
unrepairable, but that's no reason to just leave it all behind. They've got
a meaning. 'Rocs are scary, in their own way, that they're the special kinda
car they are. All the more reason to have one. New quirks, new challenges.
Heck, I could have given up on my car LONG ago, and with good reason.

But you know what? Something about it just won't let go. *Smiles* 'S why the
thing's getting a new hood and an engine rebuild. Can't let it go.

~Matt