Another Ground Cable

Ken Bates wrote:

> How about running one from the Batt to the Alternator body/bracket.  This is
> sometimes a troubleshooting procedure but can it help as a standard upgrade?
> Ken

Not bad but there is some thought to getting the electrons to pass
through the block on the way back to the battery.

The spark plugs need a good frame of reference to ground out to so block
to chassis is most important there but Alt to block to chassis to
battery aint a bad idea to hold in your head.

Was it Cameo or Roger w/ Zapp who we can quote with:  "Let it all
flow"...?

TBerk