Another Ground Cable

yeah I agree I performed upgrade to the wirring of "beatrice" many moons ago
and after placing new ground cable (size1 all over) from battery to frame,
coil ground to valve cover, and ALT to valve cover, and lastly the power
from battery to starter I gained 2.5volts.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco