Odemeter and instrument cluster questions.

regarding the bulbs,
     i had to take the 2 small metal pieces out of the black plastic and =
cut=20
the little wires so the bulb would come out, then i just bent the wires o=
f=20
the new bulb around the metal and snapped all 3 pieces back in the plasti=
c.

-tony

>From: "William" <drizzet@techography.net>
>To: "Scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>,"Andrew Wong" <mkii_84@yahoo.co=
m>
>Subject: Re: Odemeter and instrument cluster questions.
>Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 06:44:11 -0400
>
>Well I can answer the light part of the question.  The plastic holder is
>part of the light they are fused togeather, or at leat the ones that got
>replace in mine were.
>
>William F
>- 86 8v

Tony Morehead