replacing the rear control arm is a bitch

Ok, well not the arm itself, just the break lines running through it.  All
the nuts connecting the nylon hose to metal lines are so rusted and corroded
that even after soaking in PB blaster for 2 days, they just won't come
loose.  So it looks like I'll be cutting the nylon hose and ordering new
ones from aderondack (it's the only parts place that I know carries the
right part) and then cutting the metal lines and re-flaring them with new
ends.  I do know that whatever damn engineer designed the way this system
works should be made to replace all this when it comes time.  What a beatch.

I know this project wouldn't be as easy as it should be, but the break lines
were not even on the list of things that I thought would give me shit.  I
guess it really is the little things that count, heh.

William