Hot import nights in Pittsburgh

Hey, Tomorrow,(or today for those who will get this in the morning) Saturday
in The burgh. Hot import nights, over 700 cars are registered, some pretty
grotesque rice cruising around, anybody coming should call me on my cell when
they get here, 412-805-4848.  At I.C Light Ampitheatre at Station Square,
doors open at 10:00 am, 15 bucks to get here, promises to be huge, any fun?
don't know.....depends on the crowd, and how many Kia Sephias with aluminum
picnic tables and grapefruit shooters there are.  Dub owners UNITE!

Patrick Boyle
'87
Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet