Ok, I think I figured out why my sunroof was leaking...

It was raining today and I decided to check if my
Scirocco was leaking in the rear passenger floor area,
but it was dry, but my passenger seat was slightly
wet.  I felt the area of the sunroof and a portion of
it felt soft as if the insulation for the roof is
crumbling apart causing water to be absorbed with the
fabric and drip on the seat(I've seen water come from
the roof before.  What would work to fix the
insulation.  Also on my passengersidee drain tube
there was water, but on the other side there wasn't
any water.  Should I take pics incase?

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco