On Topic: 16V port work, and odd photo request

I'm progressing well with a "cleanup" port job on a 16V 2.0L cylinder
head, which will of course go on top of my 9A block setting here in the
garage.  As mentioned, this is a cleanup, no massive hogging or stuff
like that.  Conservative is best, and VW engineers know more than me.

I'm ready to start looking at intake ports, and the area in the head
where the injector sprays is really nasty looking.  It's pointless to
grind on this before I know what the internals look like, so if anyone
has/could take a shot of the lower manifold with the injectors
installed, from the head end, I'd appreciate it.

Of course, if anyone has an entire intake manifold from a Scirocco that
I could borrow and return in some months in the form of the unmodified
manifold on Victor right now...that'd be better...exhaust too...

TIA, and educated advise always appreciated (except if it's "don't port
your own head" - too late for that).

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron