OT: Question for the Americans

Oooooh, lets all don our flameproof race wear, shall we? (So far this
tread has been very civil-  I commend each of us.)

The US has been poking around in world affairs for many, many years;
only it seems now we are getting sloppy in terms of ruthlessness.
Perhaps it's because more of the movements are documented on TV and less
is swept aside as 'we don't need to tell them that stuff...".

Is anyone wondering what human beings would do with the survival based
aggression developed over millennia, now that we have enough food for
everyone, enough energy for everyone but _still_ we deal with 'Too many
Rats in a Box begin to Bite each others' Tails' Syndrome?

<sarcasm>
I think we need to export American Football & Video Games & the COPS TV
show to siphon off their pent up frustrations.
</sarcasm>

Another thing, didn't the US have some sort of policy to not assassinate
Heads of State?

Anybody remember the Golden Rule?

TBerk
Love, Peace, & Hair Grease y'all.