stupid Euro lights questions

hehehe - yeah - I feel the paranoia - I thought the
same thing

Instead, as soon as I got my bumpers and lights
installed, the master cylinder went out, and led to a
series events that has ended up with the scirocco
being on blocks since April.

I go sit in it every once in a while to remind me why
I like it...

Mark