stupid Euro lights questions

I am finally getting Euro lights, even though I am convinced that as soon as they are installed, I will crash the front end. Well maybe not, at least I hope not. I am gonna get them anyway, they look way better than the American lights.

Whats all this about Adjustors? They are the same type of thing as on the American ones? Just help you aim the lights and you screw it down corectly and forget about it?

What about the bulbs? I can replace the bulbs on these? H4 sticks in my mind but who sells them localy?

Thanks

---
87 Scirocco 8v
84 GTi