1.8T Swap in Mk1

> Jay-
>  You are going to take a "very nice, 100% original" Scirocco and turn it
> into a 'pro-street' car?
> If you are going to hack up (that is not a put-down) a 'roc, how about doing
> it to a not-so-nice example.
> One hundred percent original 'rocs are too rare to receive modifications of
> this magnitude.
>
> Larry
No, not planning to do that.  It was a bit of a sarcastic question.
You should have seen the guy at Waterfest with the MINT Scirocco he
turned and hacked up into a drag car.  Made me want to cry.  He spent
several minutes telling us how perfect the body was when he started.  Ug.
My bunny is already setup for an 02A tranny and A3 dash anyways!

Jay - Old VW's never die, they just go FASTER!
--
myjunkbox@rogers.com <myjunkbox@rogers.com>