97 vw scirocco 16v for sale

yes i mean 87 scirocco 16v.  the engine was being build and the guy said
it was more work then he thought so instead of 500 to assembly the engine
I'm charging 1000  I'm still in court trying to get my money back and my
attorney said he is a corporation so u can't directly sue him and the
company filed bankruptcy so i can't get it back.  as for he engine i
think he sold it.