1.8T Swap in Mk1

Hey Sal,

I would do the 1.8T.   Even if it takes you an extra year.  I know of a
few/heard of a few that have been done at home in a garage.  Ask Dan
=66rom the VWofT list with the Mk2 1.8T. He built it himself.

Besides, I am working on one myself.  You don't live that far and we
likely could help each other out.   I'm taking it even further.  I'm
using a 2.0 ABA block, T04 turbo and custom standalone FI.    Now that's
a project.  Now just to decided which chassis to put it in.... The 77
Rocco I just bought that is 100% original and very nice or my 77 Bunny.=20
Choices, choices.....

Jay
--=20
myjunkbox@rogers.com <myjunkbox@rogers.com>