WTB: 75-77 Fenders

--=======69371BB7=======

At 06:49 AM 9/6/02 -0400, myjunkbox@rogers.com wrote:

>Hey,
>
>I just made a deal to purchase a 77 Rocco.  I am now in search of a pair
>of fenders.  Anyone have a lead on a good set?
>

>Jay
>--
>myjunkbox@rogers.com <myjunkbox@rogers.com>

Not sure where you are located, but maybe you are located near one the
yards that comes up on a search of  http://car-part.com/
  a search for left and right side ones comes up with nearly 30 of them.
The reason I mention about where you are located is that most of these
places won't ship-but maybe if you don't live near one a lister does that
could pick it up and ship it to you.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'92 Polaris Indy Deluxe