WTB: 75-77 Fenders

If you find some, let us all know!

I lucked out and managed to find a new aftermarket
passenger side panel that someone had on eBay, but I'm
planning on hanging onto my old one just in case
something happens because the
non-wrap-around-turn-signal fenders are so hard to
find. Mine has/had a big rust hole in the lower rear
of the fender, but I could patch it if I really needed
to...that's what I had to do with the driver's side.

Good luck! Keep your eyes out. They're out there, but
it probably won't be easy to find one.

Neal
'77
'88

--- "myjunkbox@rogers.com" <myjunkbox@rogers.com>
wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just made a deal to purchase a 77 Rocco.  I am now
> in search of a pair
> of fenders.  Anyone have a lead on a good set?
>

> Jay
> --
> myjunkbox@rogers.com <myjunkbox@rogers.com>

=====