steering wheel play

If you have ETKA look at the 1990 Corrado, for example, MG 4, SG 19,
Illustration 104-00. The spring 823 419 667 is Item 13 called out as a
pressure spring.

The sleeve, 171 419 549, I am talking about can be found on, for example,
an 87 Scirocco MG 4, SG 19, Illustration 104-00. It is item 13... the
spring is shown here but it doe not come up as valid since it was never
really used on the Scirocco.

-Raffi