For sale or trade - tear drops in Tenn

they are in great shape (no skuffs, dents or discoloration) with new tires.
My gurlfriend bought a cabby and it had those on it, (she hates em, lol) but
she wants like a five star type rim to trade for... or sell em for $280.00
ish or $500.00 with tires. And I'm in Tenn and may be possible to deliver
within an hour radis.