WTB: Mk1 window (side)

Well, my car ('81S) was broken into last weekend and the stereo along with
all my cd's were stolen. The bastard who did it broke the triangular window
in front of the passenger window (does that make sense?). That is, the
little one that is toward the front of the car from the big one that rolls
down. Unfortunately none of the salvage yards around here have any MK1's so
I'm outa luck there. I was hoping I could find a kind soul who might have
one off a parts car or maybe know of one in a junk yard they could mail (I'm
in Santa Barbara, Ca btw). Of course, I'd be willing to pay for it. LMK if
you can help.
Thanks a bunch!
Nate nlowe@cox.net