Buying 88 16v

I might suggest also pulling the rear carpet out and look into the rear
corner for cracks or folded steel indicating rear end damage that was
covered, also running a magnets can find "bondo" area, Reverand if you give
me the VIN number of the car I can pull a Carfax (history of the car) this
could also get your if the car was put into the "wrecked" and pulled out
again...

    __  __________
   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco

=>> >From: Revjohn98686@aol.com
=>> >To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>> >Subject: Buying 88 16v
=>> >Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 01:10:46 EDT
=>> >
=>> >Hello, I am rev john ballard of vancouver washington.  I have been an
=>> >ordained minister since july of 1999.  My friend is talking me into
=>buying
=>> >a
=>> >88 16v scirocco.  I am just wondering what to look for in the
=>car.  Also
=>> >the
=>> >car is in perfect shape I was wondering where the "Weak or
=>Problem" parts
=>> >or
=>> >areas are.  I hope to hear a few replys my newly found friends.
=>> >
=>> >GOD BLESS,
=>> >REV John R. Ballard