[ot] '94 passat glx help

  finally got my other half out of her olds and into the above mentioned
car. talk abouit fighting tooth-and-nail...and that's only for who gets
to drive it. actaully, she drives and i work on it. sound familiar?
<ducking flying objects>
  anyway, i find that i'm need of a manual for the car. don't really
want haynes, etc. but was hoping that the cd-rom version might somehow
fall in my lap. cd-rom version only because it's the only one that
covers the vr6 b3 passats (let this be a warning to you). short of that,
i'm in need of some help from someone who owns a bentley. specifically,
i wrote down the error codes but have no way of deciphering them. if
someone would be so kind as to help.... thanx for space and aid.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com