Looking for heim joint shifter kit

THe person making them and selling them is Scott Rose he was at Cincy with
an example, last I recall the price for complete assembly (and you have to
send in your core in exchange) was 125$ for it all.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco