Looking for heim joint shifter kit

Several people are doing this, Scott Rose a very member of this list, and
the other (who you were thinking of I bet) is Roger Brown, who also just
joined the list after being a long time Rabbit Truck List member.

Don't know of any links to Scotts stuff, but here is Rogers:

http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/Diesel/ForSale/ShiftLinkage.shtml

Eric