Looking for heim joint shifter kit

> THe person making them and selling them is Scott Rose he was at Cincy with
> an example, last I recall the price for complete assembly (and you have to
> send in your core in exchange) was 125$ for it all.

The one I know if Nigel up in BC:
	http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=494982

I think he gets $200 (Canadian) for his kit.  The heim joint kit Nigel makes is more difficult to install as you need to drill
out the ball studs on the existing linkage and then bolt on the heims.

I fashioned my all-metal linkage after the TSR linkage which retains the stock ball studs and adds metal rod ends and even adds
ball studs to the relay shaft shift rod.  I also add upgraded relay shaft bushings, weighted shift rods and short throw arms if
desired.

http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/Diesel/ForSale/ShiftLinkage.shtml