[Went Drag Racing Yesterday...]

Cathy,

Far from stock...MK1 with a pumped up 2.0 16V. 11:1 compresion, Autotech
cams, ported & polished head, No A/C or powersteering running on the motor.
But, the car has a full interior with power windows and locks, alarm,
leather seats. The newest addition is that I've added a TT race downpipe and
2 1/4 cat back exhaust with a Flowmaster. It's loud on the street, but it
really pepped up the car. You can see a pretty complete list of everything
in the photos>profiles section on www.scirocco.org

I was pretty surprised that I ran that fast in that kind of heat.

No yellow stickers anywhere to be found. I guess I'll hit a 14 flat if I add
a few ;)

-- Craig