[Went Drag Racing Yesterday...]

"Craig Williams" <roccolister@hotmail.com> wrote:
Took the Rocco out to Sacramento drag strip yesterday on the annual =

Bug-O-Rama show/swap/drags. I made my personal goal...

14.802 @ 92 MPH.

Unfortunately, I got bumped in the first round of bracket racing, but I w=
as =

stoked that I got into the 14's!

Here's some of the details of how I was running:
Full interior
3/4 tank of gas
Yokohama 032R's @ 18 psi
91 octaine pump gas
100+ degree weather
60 foot time of 2.1
Reaction time of .798 (gotta work on that)

Drove the rocco to and from the track. Not a single complaint from her :)=
 =

even on the 2 hour ride home through the 100+ degree weather.

I see a 14.5 or better as long as I can get to the track a couple of time=
s =

before the end of the year.

So, why is it that no Sacramento Scirocco List guys are EVER at the =

Sacramento Raceway????????

-- Craig

Excellent!! I'd love to see that too, but so far no dice. So spill, give =
us
the particulars of the car (and I bet you say "it's stock", but I know th=
at
isn't true...I just haven't kept track of what all you've done) Come on, =
car
(MkI?), gears, motor, that stuff...(include any yellow stickers, we all k=
now
they make you faster) And in hot air to boot, wait till you run in cooler=

weather.

Great 60' time too. Well done!

Cathy