Sent: September 2, 2002 4:16 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: pre-trimmed gauge faces?

does anybody know a source for white faced gauges that are pretrimmed=
fit? rapid parts used to sell them, but don't anymore. i don't have t=
he
steadiest of hands and it would be much easier to get a pre-trimmed s=
et. and
yes, i know they are more expensive. tia
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'86 "psycho 16v" scirocco
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco