VDA Show. well yeah bragging...

Vdudaddiction 1st all euro show was a nice show.. A little hot , music way
too loud, but being parked in the parking of the local Kart Racing center
kind of made the day fun anyways (AC in reach, and racing to pass time),
this was my first attempt at Kart (electric models) racing, and I had fun,
they were timed laps, and classifications where based on best overall times.
anyways lots of GTI's and Beetles, little old cars (4 rocco's a few jetta's
and rabbits, and a vw truck) 60 some odd cars showed.

awards:

2nd place MKI, Chuck Blue with his 79 MKI Rocco
2nd place Scirocco class, Brian Wagner with his 1988 16v Red "GT" rocco
1st place MKII, Patrick Bureau with Beatrice, 85 GTX
1st Place Scirocco, Patrick Bureau with Beatrice, 85 GTX

At the same time, Dale Witt of TST took the Austin Show "Best of Show" with
his renown Zender Red Roc.

Just though we should start bragging rights on shows we go to. again
congrats to all
   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco