Went Drag Racing Yesterday...

--part1_125.15df891e.2aa534e5_boundary

Craig,
I was in town and was going to go but had to change wife's water pump on her
Civic. Glad to hear you did well at the track. Sac Raceway is a cheap track
but you can pull good times and during the week can get up to about 4 runs
in. The right lane is the better of the 2. I used to race their all the time
in my Civic. I had my MK1 out their a couple of times and pulled a 16.1 in 60
degree weather with a JH/4K (bad distributor) before the conversion.
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V
87 Scirocco 16V

P.S. next time you go shoot me an email and I will see if I can bring out the
MK2 or if I get my friends MK1 G60 done take that out.

--part1_125.15df891e.2aa534e5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#000000" FACE="Geneva" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" SIZE="2" STYLE="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #FFFFFF">Craig,<BR>
I was in town and was going to go but had to change wife's water pump on her Civic. Glad to hear you did well at the track. Sac Raceway is a cheap track but you can pull good times and during the week can get up to about 4 runs in. The right lane is the better of the 2. I used to race their all the time in my Civic. I had my MK1 out their a couple of times and pulled a 16.1 in 60 degree weather with a JH/4K (bad distributor) before the conversion.<BR>
Masun Dixon<BR>
78 Scirocco 16V<BR>
87 Scirocco 16V<BR>
<BR>
P.S. next time you go shoot me an email and I will see if I can bring out the MK2 or if I get my friends MK1 G60 done take that out.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" FACE="Geneva" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" SIZE="2" STYLE="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #FFFFFF"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_125.15df891e.2aa534e5_boundary--