Went Drag Racing Yesterday...

Took the Rocco out to Sacramento drag strip yesterday on the annual
Bug-O-Rama show/swap/drags. I made my personal goal...

14.802 @ 92 MPH.

Unfortunately, I got bumped in the first round of bracket racing, but I was
stoked that I got into the 14's!

Here's some of the details of how I was running:
Full interior
3/4 tank of gas
Yokohama 032R's @ 18 psi
91 octaine pump gas
100+ degree weather
60 foot time of 2.1
Reaction time of .798 (gotta work on that)

Drove the rocco to and from the track. Not a single complaint from her :)
even on the 2 hour ride home through the 100+ degree weather.

I see a 14.5 or better as long as I can get to the track a couple of times
before the end of the year.

So, why is it that no Sacramento Scirocco List guys are EVER at the
Sacramento Raceway????????

-- Craig