CR Formula?

Really? Hmm....

I know people have done the 1.8 head/2l block thing a lot. What's the typical CR that people get from that combo.

What about with 83mm bore (2008cc)?

Joshua

You'll need the CC volume to calculate CR. (divide one cylinder's
displacement by the CC volume)
Bore out and the CR increases.(you are cramming more A/F mixture into the
same CC.....)

Larry