durability of JH block internals and going turbo

I added some information to this list that could
interest some regarding rods. It does not need to be
100% relevant, nor does it need to interest everybody
and their dogs.

If you think that my first post is totally irrelevant
or that it did offend you (or anybody), just do not
read it, and that is it.

If my post is technically wrong, as it is possible
since I am wrong once in a while, then I do not mind
being corrected (spelling?).

In no way did I posted anything saying that 3A rod are
it, and that anybody ought to use them. I do not see
your need to insult and to yell.

As for rifle rods being overkill, well, it is
possible, but I don't care either. I have 4 for my
next motor, and they came stock with the motor. I
don't think that it is needed, but I have them, and I
will use them. And I am not the first one to use those
on this board either.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

--- Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> a écrit : > I
think the whole issue was about JH engine