AW: Towing??

Hi,

I towed some trailers with my scirocco mk2 (1992), 95 hp and it works
without problems.

For example I towed trailers with another scirocco with my mk2 more than 300
km (sometimes on german highway, over mountains sometimes,too) without
problems.

Today I own a 2 tons trailer myself (it is produced for a vanagon), but my
scirocco pulls it too. It looks a little bit funny (and is not allowed ...)
because the scirocco is 1,28 meters high,the trailer more than 2,75 meters

Stopping the trailer is normally no problem, too. The trailer should have a
brake and this brake should work very good of course ... one day I broke 2
of the 4 screws which are used for mounting the trailer clutch, when my
trailer pushed into my scirocco on highway. But nothing (only the 2 screws)
gave up there ghost.

But register: You only allowed to pull 1 ton or 1.2 tons with your scirocco
legal!!

Regards Patrick