[Re: Cheap Car Insurance]

I'll beat ya'all. =

$198 CDN for the year, and decent coverage (the "Silver Wheels" plan), th=
at's
about $2.00 USD. And my car isn't stock, so it could be cheaper if it was=

appraised lower. But it's got some hefty restrictions, for show and club =
use,
and pleasure drives and to the mechanics, that sort of use only, not work=
 or
the mall. And no mileage restricitions. Suits my use of the car to a tee.=

Nobody will cover it at the track anyway. I'm not supposed to let any of =
you
young bucks drive it either, 10 yrs safe driving and all that. =

But it sure is reasonable. It was $675 the first year since it wasn't old=

enough to qualify, it has to be 15 (it's now a "modern classic"). Rates a=
re
even better for 25 yr old cars.

Cathy

"The Hitman" <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
grange/globe insurance usally has really good rates. just liability for 2=
 =

scirocco 16v's for me is $268/6 months. during the summer when i ran full=
 =

coverage it was just under double that, $457/6 months. of course i have n=
o =

points on my liscense and am 30yrs old, but.... and if something should =

happen i rate there claim turnaround time slightly above average. hth
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>

>From: Tyler Pease <tacoma0921@yahoo.com>
>To: List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Cheap Car Insurance
>Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:36:18 -0800 (PST)
>

>What's the cheapest car insurance you all have found out there?  The rea=
son =

>I ask is currently I'm under Geiko and they've never found out about my =
one =

 =

>thinking about going with somebody else.  Also I just bought a rabbit =

>diesel and called geiko last night to find out how much it would cost fo=
r =

>just the rabbit under my own policy.  They wanted 600 every 6 months jus=
t =

 =

>title so that we can put that under his name but we are both interested =
in =