MK1 Spring selectoin

well, as soon as I get these damned cart's into the strut housings I have
to chose which set of springs to put back on.

At the moment I have three sets in the garage.

16V stock spring - I figure way too heavy for the roc unless I want to lift
it like my truck ;)

8V Spax lowering springs - Not sure on these.  ANYONE have anything good to
say about spax? all I ever hear is negative remarks about these springs.
They are the purple ones if that matters at all...

and the original springs that were on the car.  I have no clue what they
are. They are black with two green marks painted (denoting spring rating I
believe) but I can't find a manufacturer.  They are two newish looking to
be stock (still nice and black and no rust on them), but I could be wrong.

I know not a lot to go on.  But I thought I would throw it out there while
I wait for more time to go at those strut housings

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project - running, just needs tuning :)
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - Restore in progress...
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage