Very lucky that VW's have the headlights turn off when the car is off.

Samething here with the radio, I love using the radio
when I amjust waiting in the parking lot with the car
off.  But my parents eurovan built in Germany didn't
have the radio working feature, but when you pushed
the ignition where the key went the radio would work.
--- Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> I love this feature too,  has helped me out a few
> times, especially that there is no warning that you
> left them on like in most cars.  I also like the VW
> only feature that you can turn on the stereo without
> the key, I use this all the time too.
> Unfortunately, my Jetta dosen't have this feature :(
> don't know why because my dads new Passat has it.
> Must be a German thing.
>
> Brian 86 16v
> 98 Jetta Vr6

=====