Ins. buyback option question

--part1_6d.e39560.2aef122f_boundary

Some lady totalled my main transportation (94 Audi) and am about to go
through the hassle of proving its modified value and then do the buyback on
it.
I had lots of Euro parts on it and aftermarkets parts also. I am not the best
bookeeper so I am hoping I can find receipts.

What are some tips and tricks you guys have used to get what you had into
your cars?

Jasin

--part1_6d.e39560.2aef122f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Some lady totalled my main transportation (94 Audi) and am about to go through the hassle of proving its modified value and then do the buyback on it.
<BR>I had lots of Euro parts on it and aftermarkets parts also. I am not the best bookeeper so I am hoping I can find receipts.
<BR>
<BR>What are some tips and tricks you guys have used to get what you had into your cars?
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6d.e39560.2aef122f_boundary--