Subject: WRX vs. 1.8t
   Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:59:12 -0600
   From: "Brandon Smith" <SCIROCCO_SPEED@msn.com>
     To: "SCIROCCO-LIST" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

 Okay to make myself clear, here in tha Mountains of Colorado (well not
really, but still over 6,200 ft above sea level...like the base of Pikes
Peak) its just been my experience that the 1.8ts are faster than the
WRX....why??? assuming because of the turbo lag of the WRX.   Up here
the 1.8t pulls harder.  guess maybe VW had visions of their european
customers driving around in the Alps a lot.? but for some reason, a
150hp 1.8t in a VW seems to pull harder in the first few gears than a
180hp Audi ???-Brando

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com