From: Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net>
To: <Captnbr@aol.com>; <Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [VW Reliability]

I'd say mine have been very reliable, with the exception of the headache,
but
when you do nothing to a car for 14 years/ 268 000 kms, it takes a while for
it to come back, the POs did very little upkeep. But the 15 years with the
Jetta (400 000 kms) have been flawless, till my kid started to "modify" it,
and even then he has been unable to kill it. And the bug (118 000 kms) has
been fine too except for the time period with the chip. So no compaints from
me. Ask me about Chryslers. Yikes.
Cathy