[VW Reliability]

I'd say mine have been very reliable, with the exception of the headache,=
 but
when you do nothing to a car for 14 years/ 268 000 kms, it takes a while =
for
it to come back, the POs did very little upkeep. But the 15 years with th=
Jetta (400 000 kms) have been flawless, till my kid started to "modify" i=
t,
and even then he has been unable to kill it. And the bug (118 000 kms) ha=
been fine too except for the time period with the chip. So no compaints f=
rom
me. Ask me about Chryslers. Yikes.
Cathy