VW Reliability

--part1_140.13161fe.2ae9fea7_boundary

Why is it whenever I tell people I have a Vw, they go and ask "have many
problems with it" to which I answer no.  There are A lot of VW's on the road
now.  I drive 100 miles 3 days a week 50 miles each way, and I can't ever
remember seeing a VW broken down on the side of the road, and I would notice
too.  But what I do see, Every day it never fails, I see a ford broken down
on the side of the road,  'Today I saw two of them.  I don't under stand why
people give VW such a bad rap.  In my 7 years of VW ownership I got my first
one when I was 17 oh shit i just gave my age out, anyways I have only been
stranded once, and that was my fault, Because my dumbass drove the rocco even
though I new I had a bad voltage regulator. Well enough rambling tonight I
just felt like venting I guess.  Later

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_140.13161fe.2ae9fea7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Why is it whenever I tell people I have a Vw, they go and ask "have many problems with it" to which I answer no.&nbsp; There are A lot of VW's on the road now.&nbsp; I drive 100 miles 3 days a week 50 miles each way, and I can't ever remember seeing a VW broken down on the side of the road, and I would notice too.&nbsp; But what I do see, Every day it never fails, I see a ford broken down on the side of the road,&nbsp; 'Today I saw two of them.&nbsp; I don't under stand why people give VW such a bad rap.&nbsp; In my 7 years of VW ownership I got my first one when I was 17 oh shit i just gave my age out, anyways I have only been stranded once, and that was my fault, Because my dumbass drove the rocco even though I new I had a bad voltage regulator. Well enough rambling tonight I just felt like venting I guess.&nbsp; Later<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_140.13161fe.2ae9fea7_boundary--